Identification of the owner.
- Owner: Autocares Anibal (hereinafter, “Anibal”).
- Registered office: Avda. Santiago Ramón y Cajal, 11, Portal 4, 1st Floor – 06001 Badajoz.
- Email address: email@example.com.
- Contact telephone number: (+34) 924 22 11 40.
Information and consent.
Obligatory nature of providing the data and purpose.
The data requested by Anibal are general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified) to meet the stated purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they can not be served. The only personal data that Anibal will have access to through their websites will be those that the user voluntarily provides, as well as those others. collected through the installed cookies.
The data of the user who provides their data through the contact and employment forms will be treated during the necessary period to respond to the request and until the legal actions are prescribed. Anibal will not use this data for the sending of commercial communications.
The treatment of user data by Anibal is based on the consent that is requested and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously. The consents obtained for the mentioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke only one of them, not affecting the others. Recipients of the data. The user’s data will be used exclusively by Anibal and exceptionally by the Public Administrations in the cases provided by the Law.
The user guarantees that he is over 18 years of age and that the information he provides to Anibal is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the accuracy of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation. Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to Anibal for the purposes indicated. It will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the websites and the damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to Anibal or to third parties.
Exercise of rights.
The consent granted by the user may be revoked by notification addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether personal data concerning the user or not is being processed at Anibal.
- Access your personal data.
- Recting inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Anibal the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is fulfilled.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through the following address Avda. Santiago Ramón y Cajal, 11, Portal 4, 1st Floor – 06001 Badajoz, when the interested party considers that Anibal has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Anibal will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Anibal informs our clients that all the servers we use are located in data centers in the European Union and comply with all the requirements set out in the regulations.